I ordered $300 of clothes for my wife to deliver in AZ. All 8 items were shown as in stock.

I paid extra for 2 day delivery. One of the 8 items was then on Back order. The 7 item delivered fine. The in stock, but not in stock item shipped on 3/28/18.

Tracking should delivery on 4/2/18, then 4/6, then 4/7, then 4/9, then 4/11...I called then on 4/9 , waited on the phone that kept asking me for my mailbox number. Finally, a lady answered and i asked her what was the entry i needed to make when asked for a mail box number. It asked over and over for the long time I was on hold. She said i was incorrect as it asks for order number, not mailbox number....

Crazy. Anyway, she said they made a mistake by not shipping the back order item 2 day shipping. I asked for some kind of refund for me paying for 2 day and they made a mistake. She said she will take it up with her supervisor in the morning.

Well, it is the afternoon and have heard nothing.

My back ordered item is to be delivered Wednesday..15 days in transit and no call from the supervisor. Dont buy from this company

Review about: Serengeti Shipping Service.

I didn't like: No response to late delivery issue.

Comments