I ordered a dress mid-June, returned it and it was received at factory July 5, it is now July 25 and there is no indication in their computer system that they received it, although I do have the UPS confirmation. Also, I ordered the next size in June, was never notified that it was on backorder, I had to go online to find that out, at which time I cancelled order -- however, the company did not cancel my order.

Now that order is in the warehouse, my account has been charged and Customer Service states that I may receive the order, refuse it and return it, then wait 4 more weeks for them to check the package in and wait for a credit. I will NEVER order from them again.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of a product or service from Serengeti. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Serengeti to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Serengeti for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments