I was told by 'Cindy' rep that the size 'small' dresses (6-8) would fit me, even though I wear a size 4, because some clothing runs small.She said I could return them if they was too big, and I would be refunded ALL of my costs.

The dresses arrived and size 6-8 was miles too big, really a size 10-12. So there's no way to check ahead because there are no reviews on their page, so I had to take the word of the rep when I ordered. When I call to request a refund, I'm told it would take 6-8 weeks for the refund to be processed, (although when I ordered, my account was debited that very same day). I was told that after they received the return, then I could a refund for shipping, and it would ONLY be the cost of MY end of the shipping, to return the items, because, after all they DID ship it to me.

So I'm now going to be in the hole for $11.99, for two dresses I can't possible wear, because of bad information I was given by THEIR employee.

Nice clothing, but not worth the hassle.I will keep the dresses just in case I wake up one morning to discover I have gained 25 pounds.

Review about: Serengeti Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments