Brackettville, Texas

I ordered two tunics on July 12th and as a matter of fact I also shopped Ali Express that same day.I have received my orders from CHINA!

but as yet have not received my order for my two tunics from the USA and one is backordered! What poor, poor, customer service, maybe you can learn from the Chinese on their delivery!!! How can something from overseas be delivered faster than here in the U.S.?

or perhaps processing at Serengeti needs to be looked at.Serengeti has lost me as their customer and I will not be ordering any more from this catalog.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Serengeti. The most disappointing about delivery service at Serengeti was poor delivery and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Serengeti.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Serengeti to other companies on our site.

Comments