1.5

Do NOT sign up for the Serengeti VIP service that promises you refunds on shipping and discounts from other name brand sites and stores. After waiting 5 weeks for my refund, and sending several emails to customer service, I finally gave up and cancelled my membership.

They truly blew it, as I do a LOT of online shopping now. This could be a scam.... Buyer beware! ----------------------------------------------------------------- I just now saw on this site about this being a scam...wow.

When you go on the website for VIP, it looks VERY professional. When you send questions about accessing your acct, they get right back to you... But when you ask (via email) why you haven't received your promised refunds, suddenly they don't get back to you. The customer service gal answered the phone in a bored manner and looked up my account and acted puzzled why I wouldn't have received my refund, as I'd done everything correctly.

Then she put me on hold for awhile and when she came back, I knew something was not right. I asked for an immediate cancellation. I will notify my cc if it's not taken off.

Wish I'd read these posts before joining this scam! My bad!

Review about: Serengeti Vip Subscription.

I didn't like: It is a scam, Lack of customer service, Customer service and shipping policy, Customer service response.

Comments