Today I checked my bank account balance and noticed a charge of $14.95 from PGI Serengeti VIP. I called customer service and after a 15 minute wait, was told I had to call another number.

I called that number and again waited. I was informed that when I placed an order, I enrolled myself into the VIP program. Normally, when you sign up for ANYTHING, you get an email confirming your enrollment. Not so with these scammers!

I had no idea I was signed up nor did I know anything about this VIP club. I was ensured that within 2-5 business days, my membership fee will be returned to me. I feel taken advantage of and assured the customer service rep that I will NEVER shop with them again. I do not understand how they get away with this.

Consumers should be protected.

I would think that most companies who want your business will bend over backwards to make the customer happy and satisfied so they return to order again. Not so with this company!

Review about: Serengeti Vip Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I too am facing the some problem. I was un aware of what I was signing for. I would like to get cancel my policy.