I ordered three items online from the Serengeti website on July 1. Two items were to be worn together. All items were needed by 7/15 for a trip. According to website all three appeared to be in stock. Upon checking the order status on July 5, July 6, July 7, July 8 I found one to be back-ordered, two sitting in warehouse. On July 10 the status had been changed: two were back-ordered, one had been shipped.

During this time I sent two emails to customer service inquiring why nothing had been shipped - and that I need everything by a certain date - no response.

While I like their clothes the hassle isn't worth it. I will not order from them again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Serengeti. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Serengeti to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service and in stock item when ordered then told item is backordered. Author liked the most clothes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Serengeti and serengeti shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Serengeti?

Comments