I ordered a top back in September.I returned it for a refund.

ok I thought no problem. here three months later in December I get an email for order confirmation-they supposedly sent the top (an order that I did not place and did not receive) and charged my card. I called the company to dispute and she says well all we can do is have you send it back for a refund. I DO NOT HAVE THE DARN THING!!!

she argued with me for 20 mins. well we show it was delivered well give you a refund after you send it back. understood. but I don't have it!

they charged me and did not send it.

now I have to dispute the card with my credit card company and shut it down.SAVE YOURSELF THE AGGRAVATION AND DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Serengeti. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Serengeti to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Serengeti and serengeti customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Serengeti?

Comments