1.8

I ordered a sweater mid-November, said it was in stock, would ship within 7 to 10 days.Called mid-December, was told the item was no longer available and the order was cancelled.

One week later, they charged the full amount to my debit card, and I got an email saying it had been shipped. I contacted the company again and asked why I was told the item was unavailable and the order was cancelled, then charged and told the item was shipped. She put me on hold to talk to her supervisor. When she came back, I was told the item had shipped "two days ago", and I should get it "tomorrow or the next day" (this was a Friday).

I said "if it was shipped two days ago there is no way I will get it by tomorrow". Then she asked if I would like to return the item - I said I cannot return it, I don't have it! She said when I received the item, to refuse it, and when they got it back, I would get a refund within 7 to 10 days of their receipt of the item. At this point I was so angry I just hung up.

The very next day, I received an email saying they had received my return item (!!!) and refunded me the money.

I did get the refund, but there is absolutely no way they ever sent that sweater out.I am a very patient person and can put up with a lot, but I will not do business with a company that lies to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to repeatedly by more than one representative. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of serengeti shipping service. Serengeti needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned serengeti shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Serengeti.

Had an Experience with Serengeti?

Comments